GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SPORTEVENTS
- The participation is only valid after payment of the registration fee to Sportzilla (Larssie).
- If the event cannot take place due to exceptional circumstances (mainly extreme weather conditions or circumstances where the safety of the participants cannot be guaranteed), the participant will not be able to claim a refund of the registration fee. The organiser cannot be forced to refund the entry fee.
- Participation requires good health. The participant declares to comply with this condition. The organization recommends a preventive sports medical examination by a recognized sports physician before participation. The organizer cannot be held responsible in case of medical problems of the participant.
- Insurance for personal injury is by default not included in the registration fee for our participants. If this is included, it will be clearly stated on the site.
- Each participant has to wear a starting number visible on his/her chest or back.
- The organization is not responsible for damage, loss and/or theft of personal objects of the participant before, during and after the competitions.
- The participants accept the uniqueness of this type of competition/raids/events and will, despite the presence of stewards, always take into account the possible presence of walkers or car traffic. The participants obey to the recommendations provided by the organisation and the general road code applies at all times.
- The organization reserves the right to change the route for reasons of safety or accessibility.
- The prize money and distribution of the price money mentioned on the website is not definitive and may be adjusted unilaterally by the organiser.
- All information about the participants is intended for the organiser. However, it may be passed on to parties who are contractually bound to the organisation. By participating in the event, you agree to the possible use of your photo in print, film, video, etc. for promotional purposes by the organiser, without claiming any compensation.
GENERAL CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- It's not possible to cancel your registration for this event.
- You can change data and/or options yourself via your Larssie account: If your new information results in a lower cost, your account will be credited and you can use that amount for your next registration. If your new details lead to a higher registration fee, you will still have to pay that amount to complete the change.