Spring fever on the bike
There is Spring, there are our cycling routes! Now that the good weather is on its way, we are pleased to offer you our GPX cycling routes. Less events does not mean that we have been sitting still! On the contrary, we have put all our energy in the creation of some super cool routes in the Ardennes, both off-road and on the road.
It is up to you to discover them! All routes can be downloaded on MyDayOut, can be driven whenever you want and always with some nice extras.
An overview of the new routes:
- La Roche à Vélo: 3 beautiful and unique loops of +- 65-70km starting from La Roche-en-Ardenne which you can freely combine to a maximum of 205km. The advantages of this route: excellent road surface, not too steep inclines and roads without cars.
- Ride for the Cure Houffalize: The Ride for the Cure Houffalize is a charity bicycle tour of 58, 107 or 165 km.
- 10 Summits : The 10 Summits is a route for the fans of real climbing! This route connects 10 of the toughest climbs in Belgium, a mix of known and less known côtes in the Ardennes. Stockeu, Rosier, Haussire, ... they are all waiting. Start from Stavelot or Dochamps.
- La Roche on the MTB: 3 mountainbike tracks, good for a total of 60km mountainbike fun starting from Maboge. The 30km and 22km routes are accessible for all levels but who dares the 8km extreme route?
- Houffalize on the MTB: These 3 mountain bike routes of 16-31-34km lead you through the valley of the 2 Ourthes in and around Houffalize, the Belgian capital of MTB. The 16 and 31km are rather easy and aimed at discovering the region, the 34km is for the real die-hards.
- MTB Grand Raid : For 10 years, Sportevents has been organising the Grand Raid in La Roche: a spectacular adventure race for duos consisting of kayaking, MTB, trailrun and runbike. From now on, the MTB tracks are also available as GPX-track. The routes offer everything an MTB lover expects: winding single tracks, steep climbs, a few challenging descents, small river crossings, some recovery sections, ... . And all that in a beautiful nature!
The GPX's are always of high quality and equipped with interesting waypoints. You also get an extensive road book with all the information about the routes and tips & tricks.
You can find an overview of all available routes on mydayout.eu .